So each month I plan to do a round up of a “few of my favorite things” following a theme or “flavor” if you will.
What better way to kick off this series than with all things Rainbow, as it’s part of my blog’s name & this month we celebrated my *rainbowbaby’s 1st birthday.
So here are my picks for adding some rainbows & colour into your world.
1. Rain Bow print tshirt & baby suits by Threadless Cute clothes for the kids, but you can also get them in adult sizes too!
2. Rainbow name it print by Happyellaafter These unique name prints are amazing & make a great gift idea. Obviously I love the rainbow one but you can choose any shape/design, made up with any name or up to 10 words. The possibilities are endless.
3. Rainbow blocks by Wooden Wonderland Cute decoration for a nursery or kids bedroom & lots of fun can be had creating different patterns or shapes.
4. Rainbow Teething necklace by Nibbly Bits A colourful fashion accessory for mum & a teether for bubs. Win:win!
5. Rainbow Sock Monkey by Monkey & Me A cute cuddly toy for the little monkeys in your life.
This is not a sponsored post nor are any of these affiliate links. These are just items I like that catch my eye throughout the month. Some I may already own or they are on my wish list.
Do you have a favorite from the list above? Or would you add any other rainbow themed item? Let me know in the comments below.
*A “rainbow baby” is a baby that is born following a miscarriage, still birth, neonatal or infant loss. In the real world, a beautiful and bright rainbow follows a storm and gives hope of things getting better. The rainbow is more appreciated having just experienced the storm in comparison. The storm (pregnancy or child loss) has already happened and nothing can change that experience. Storm-clouds might still be overhead as the family continue to cope with the loss, but something colourful and bright has emerged from the darkness and misery.